Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lovely, New, Addition!


Another new thing that will be going in this room, is this lovely 42" "one eyed demon". Ha ha! Teri, Laurie, Jen, you all get it I am sure. Anyhow, we bought this lovely flat screen for Christmas. It has already brought many hours of fun and excitement into our home. It makes playing the video games even more fun, because the graphics and things are so big. Anyway, I think it will look nice in our updated room. They didn't end up finishing the floors today. Long story...Tomorrow they should be done!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim I want it!! I might talk Lannie into getting one this year. See what keeping up with the jones will do to you.

Anonymous said...

Kim~ does that clock need batteries?? Its a quarter to three in the photo of Miah and her masterpiece--dont ask me why I remembered-- but I checked and dear God do I need to get a life or what?

Love ya

One- said...

Good observation- batteries are definitely needed! Don't worry, we all need a life.