Monday, January 7, 2008

8 Things That Drive Me Crazy!

I have been tagged by my sister, Shannon. So enjoy reading about the 8 things that drive me crazy. Then check the bottom of my post, because I may have tagged you!

1. Any variety of noises such as chewing, chomping, smacking, snoring, breathing heavy, etc.... Oh, a clock ticking! I am not even saying I don't do any of those things. It's just if someone else is chomping on some chips, it will drive me totally crazy, unless.... I am chomping too!

2. My oldest daughters favorite phrase, " I don't care!" Because, I know she does care about everything she says she doesn't care about. Hormones!!

3. Lately whats driving me totally crazy, is my computer and whatever virus or something it has. Everytime I try and upload a picture onto my blog, it freezes. That is why no Christmas pictures yet, mom!

4. Cleaning up the clutter. I don't mind cleaning, it's the daily clutter that never seems to go away for good, that totally frustrates me.

5. I have to agree, with Shannon, and the whole DVR thing cutting off to soon. That can be annoying!

6. Laundry, drives me out of this world. With a family of 5, who all participate in many activities, well, that equals many wardrobe changes. On top of my girls throwing clean things in the laundry, cuz they don't want to put it away.

7. Being "Politically Correct". What a joke sometimes.

8. Every New Years having to think about dieting!

What are 8 things that drive you crazy, Laurie & Jen!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim - I know first hand how annoyed you get over smacking. When you eat as much as I do, smacking is as normal as breathing.

Shannon said...

oooh, Laundry drives me crazy too! And the food smacking. Not as bad as you, but it does drive me crazy!

Shannon said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Jen said...

Kim you have got to be kidding me. Jen

Anonymous said...

Kimberly Michele I know I turned 60 this year but HOLY COW!!!! Way to hang with all the woman C.A. 14 years thats a wonderful thing. Very proud of you both and love you alot.