Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Many Faces of 12!

12 is not an easy age to parent. Hormones, added into the mix is not exactly helpful. I try to remind myself that the way she seems like a different kid every day, is the way I must seem to change with the wind to my husband. The only difference is, she thinks she knows it all, and I really do know it all. Ha ha! This first look, is the "who me" look. I promise, I didn't do anything- and if you believe that then you are dumber than I thought look.
Madison has finals this week, and it's been a bit of a challenge this semester. She does need to score well on these tests. I think sometimes that I care more about how she does, than she does. That can be frustrating. This next look, is the mom quit lecturing me look. Blah, blah, blah...
This next look, is my favorite look. This is when she is being the sweet big sister, and wanting to be a part of our family.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yes pre-teen age and beyond are tough years. Prince will be 14 next month. I wonder more lately what kind of man he will be. Madi is a pistol Kim. She will surely try your patience for years to come. Lannie said Madi is model material, I agree. Good luck, pray for me and I'll pray for you.

Laurie said...

Gee Kim, Madi's breasteses are really blooming! What are you feeding that girl? she must take after you.

Anonymous said...

What are you feeding her? Just wondering............we may add it to our diet over here!!
Just kidding, shes so pretty Kim!!