Wednesday, January 2, 2008

3 Ring Circus, about to become 4 Ring Circus!

One of my very dear friends, Dena, is going to have her second child tomorrow. It never gets less amazing, the whole child birth thing. Tonight, Taylor is in her body and tomorrow, she will be out. I of course, will be going to the hospital to get a quick peek at the little miracle. Taylor has 2 wonderful parents who love and adore her, a big strong brother to take care of her, and a houseful of crazy people over here who will love her too!!! I just wanted to take this moment and thank God for blessing Matt and Dena with another blessing from above, and ask that His hand would be with all of them tomorrow. I will give all the exciting details later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see a photo of Taylor. Don't forget to post one. You're such a good friend One. I'm sure Dena and hubby will love your support at the hospital. Who can believe in the miracle of a child and not in God? So with that being said, God bless The 4 Ring Circus. Love, Noni

Dena said...

Thank you for making me cry for happiness not out of sleep deprivation or hormones. We love you too and soon Taylor will know what a great Auntie Kimmy she has. Tanner may like hanging with the Charles but Taylor will love hanging with her auntie and the girls!!!! I hope you know how much I appreciate and value your friendship. You are an amazing friend.