Monday, January 21, 2008

A Little Chocolate in the Family Room!


They finished the floor in the family room today, and will be back tomorrow to finish the floor and the baseboards. I decided to take another chance and paint a little bit of chocolate brown in the room. When it's all put back together, I think it will look sharp. Hopefully......Of course the girls want to help! They have actually been pretty helpful. Charles is still in first place, as far as that goes though.
I really want to do something with those darn cabinets. Who knows? I will try and keep all of my fans updated as I have been. I think I should get some blogger award or something. What do you think Shannon?

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes, you are a very busy blogger! But I'm enjoying the updated pics! It's looking really good. Love the floors!!!

Laurie said...

Your working so hard Kim! What a great mom and wife you are. I didn't even offer to help you. Bad friend, bad. I'll make it up to you when you come back from Cali. Keep the pictures coming!!

One- said...

Hey, you are on to something there. I think I remember both Teri and I helping you paint. It's ok- I have really enjoyed my time with my hubby. It's been fun-

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the dark floor with those colors Kim!! I'd really like to paint my cabinets also, but Im scared--they get so much wear & tear it would have to be done right! Im waiting for some encouraging blog pictures from one of the creative gals!!
~have fun in Cali

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't ask me to help you know how good I am at cutting in. One you don't need me, things look FABULOUS. I am however a wee bit concerned about the color of the couch. I'm not going to go on about it BUT..... Madi Miah & Mikelle. Good work everyone I can't wait to see it. LOVE MOM

Mrs. D said...

I love the blue and brown combo.. I did that in my downstairs bathroom. Thanks for the comment on my blog.Thank you for your insight. My eyes have been opened to satan trying to pull me down. I'm taking every thought captive and trying to keep the Holy Spirit as my guide. It has been a fun journey so far!