Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Taylor Alyssa Johns!


Isn't she gorgeous! Just wanted everyone to meet Taylor. Isn't she adorable, precious and sweet. It brings back so many memories of my three girls when they were newborns. In fact, that might be the last time they were so precious. I say that because Mikelle is in "fit" mode as we speak. I need Super Nanny or something. I really do use the techniques and stuff, but some days, I would rather they were just newborns again, so they didn't speak. I know that statement isn't going to award me super mom of the year award. But I am ok with that! Tonight when I tuck them in, and they look so cute and sweet, my heart will soften once again. But that isn't for another hour and a half. I just pray we all make it!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

She is so pretty. I want to see her, but hate the feeling I may be imposing. Kim is always in somebody's stuff after having a baby. I will have to see her soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, precious to say the least. Dena she is beautiful. God just keeps on blessing you. Thanks for the posting ONE.

Shannon said...

soooo cute!

Hey check out my "just beachy" link. She re-did some cabinets.

Shannon said...

soooo cute!

Hey check out my "just beachy" link. She re-did some cabinets.