Sunday, January 27, 2008

Calling All Shoppers!

Everyone please keep your eyes open for any decorative things you see that will go in the new room. Ya know, brown and blue, stuff. I still need an area rug, window treatments, things to hang on the walls. Also, anything else cute in the color scheme. I am kind of busy this time of year with softball and things, and don't get to the stores as often. This way, if you see something, you can let me know where and what and how much. I would really appreciate it. Also, if you just can't resist, go ahead and purchase it, and get it in the mail to me, as a special gift. Ha ha- Just had to say that.
Haven't heard anything yet about how Todd and Shannon are doing in Nicaragua. Please keep them in your prayers.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim when I go to Target I'll keep an eye out. There famous for those colors and more! Seems the grocery store is the only shopping I do. everything so much more these days. I know your taste pretty well and will keep my cheap camera with me so I can snap a picture or two. Good seeing you this morning. Get some rest busy bee. Shannon and Todd will be so inspired from there trip.

Anonymous said...

ONE IN CASE YOU MAY NOT KNOW YOU CAN HIT ON HER BLOG IT SAYS WWW.SVMISSIONS.BLOG.COM CLICK ON. THERE ARE PICS AND A MESSAGE ALREADY. LOVE, MOM

One- said...

Mom, good job! You even typed a web address. I am totally impressed. I just checked it again. Earlier, it wasn't there.

Anonymous said...

I got the new JC Penney catalog and saw a few curtains with your colors in them--nice & simple too!
Not sure what your looking for,but the wood blinds your mom mentioned would be a nice touch too!