Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 14th Anniversary!

Well, today is our 14th Wedding Anniversary. Although, we have been together for about 18 years. Man that is crazy, since I am only 25 years old. Ha Ha- Charles is really a wonderful, guy. We have a lot of fun together every day. Nobody ever tells you that marriage is the hardest thing you will ever do. Although, raising kids isn't so easy. It might be a tie!! Of course our 14 years hasn't been without issues. But I can't think of anyone I would rather have issues with. I love him to the moon, and feel very blessed and thankful to have him.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

You made it another year and still love eachother. Wooh!! If you know marriage you know that's something to celebrate. Charles makes me laugh. I'm sure you guys have some good crack ups together. I wish you many more years of happiness and joy on this ride we call marriage.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kim, I remember when you came to church and told us Charles proposed--didn't he take you on a picnic or something? Anyway, glad to know you two love birds---may you have many more happy years together!!

One- said...

Yes, Teri. It was Valentines Day and we went on a picnic and he proposed. I remember going back to the Ranges and then over to the Coulter's house across the street. I think they had people over, and I was telling everyone. Were you all at the Ranges or Coulters?

Anonymous said...

How romantic~ It seems like I found out at church--so I dont think I was at either that day--not sure though...its been a few years!! Im cloudy on some of the exacts. We all enjoyed your wedding though---it really was beautiful--

One- said...

I am surprised that anyone from the church even came to my wedding!! Pastor Rens sure had no problem cancelling out on us at the last minute. I should have had the dance floor going, and really shook things up.

Anonymous said...

Well he missed out!!
Yeah, you should have had the dance floor going--Charles could have done the "Hand Jive" (from Grease) Sorry Kim I dont even know the names of any other dances (besides the bump.) Outta touch!!

Dena said...

Congrats on another year. That is so awesome, but you also put into perspective how long we have been out of college :-o I know we will be sharing stories when we are all old and gray at the nursing home.