Friday, April 25, 2008

MAKING MOM PROUD!!!


The medal around Mikelle's neck is from last weekends softball tournament. It was her first official tourney. They played two 1 hour games...But there were actually some teams from Hawaii, and they did a gift exchange just like the older girls do when they play Hawaiian teams. Mikelle was named player of the game by the opposing team in one of the games. She really is fun to watch play. Yesterday her and Miah came to my practice for "take your child to work day", and my college players look at her and remember how fun it was to play the game just because you love it. The little ones always hold lifes lessons in their hands!! The certificate and the bumper sticker she is holding are for her "student of the month" at school award. Not a bad week for our little 6 year old.Miah is holding a certificate for making A-B Honor Roll. She is so good about doing her school work and staying organized and all of those important things. Miah is all jazzed about this weekend because her team is playing in a softball tournament in town. Last season her team took 2nd place in this tournament. She has been working real hard at pitching lately, and has been able to pitch in her first couple of games. She is definitely the fastest pitcher in her age group, she just needs a bit more control. When she is practicing she is pretty accurate, I think she is still a bit nervous since it is all kind of new to her. Charles and Madi and two of her friends left after school today for Fresno, CA. Madi's team is playing in a tournament there. Do we sound a bit busy? Well don't forget that tomorrow is my college teams last regular season games, so it is sophomore day. So I have been arranging the bbq, and the framed pictures and such. One more week or so of craziness and then its the summer off for me! Yeah-----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great student A B honor roll enjoying sports and practicing hard to be the best you can be I would have to say (I'm so proud of you , I'm so proud of you.) Good job Miah Piah And Kel Bell LOL Noni

Shannon said...

So proud of you girls. Looks like you are giving it 100% and doing great! Keep striving to do your best in order to glorify God!!

love and miss ya

Laurie said...

Ive never known three more talented girls, than the Anthony kids! Keep up the good work!

Infarrantly Creative said...

You go girls! I wish I had one of those - ever in my life...anyway yes i am doing my cabinets. I have been tortured with them for 4 months. I don't know how much longer. I am going white. We are also going to put up some molding so they look a bit more custom. I am doing to do them by the end of the summer I promise. Black is gorgeous too. I will take the plunge first ;-)