Wednesday, April 2, 2008

QUICK POST!!

Well, last Thursday I traveled to Washington for a girls weekend. I had a tremendous time and will write more about that later, when I can post the pictures. But just wanted to write a quick blog, since it's been a while. I went to quick care today. I have allergies, and a upper respiratory infection. I am feeling pretty lousy. I leave tomorrow morning on another softball trip. Miah is coming with me this time. Which is good, because she always takes good care of me. I started anti biotics today, and some allergy meds, as well as some nose spray. So hopefully, that will all do the trick. I have never known myself to have allergies before, hopefully they don't last long. Even though I am rather busted up physically, I am doing fantastic emotionally. Marriage has never been better. It's as if all my dreams of marriage are coming true. I will post more about the weekend with all kinds of pictures next week. Love to all my adoring fans!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Glad to hear you got some meds. I hate hearing you so busted up! You shared with me about your marriage, so yes it is turning into a real cinderella story! Can't wait to hear how your doing.

Shannon said...

it was sooo good to see you! I'm glad to hear that things are going well in life. Hope you feel better soon though.

i love you!

Dena said...

No allergies here until moving to Vegas. Hope you feel better soon. Also want to hear about the marriage joy. Love and miss you.

meleea said...

glad to hear things are going well, even though you are not feeling good right now. Can't wait to hear more about the marriage story. Take care of yourself and get better soon!