Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EIGHT!!

Today is my beautiful sister's birthday. Most of you know her as "eight crazy". She is definitely a bit crazy- she gets that from me! Ha Ha- I wish I was there to celebrate with her and eat cake and go bowling. One of these days soon, maybe we will move back to Washington and we can celebrate these special days together. As a tribute to my sister I am going to list 8 things that I love about Shannon. Please feel free to do the same thing under comments.
1. She is a great friend-
2. I love her ability to cut to the chase (sometimes!)
3. I love and am jealous of her creativity!
4. I love the fact that she is loyal-
5. She is a good listener-
6. I love her decorating skills, and that's why I always copy her.
7. I love her 2 beautiful, charming and adorable kids.
8. I love the fact that she is my one and only sibling. If you can only have
one...She is the one ya want!!!
Love ya Shannon! Happy 88th Birtday-

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Siblings, especially sisters are what make this crazy life worth it. I took mine for granted for a very long time. Some relationships are irreplaceable and special like no other! Happy Birthday Shannon........

Anonymous said...

Shannon Patrica (smith) Dow Godly Women Forgiving Encourager Wonderful wife and mom Has a great heart for friendships Loyal and totally trustworthy Extremely talented A terrific young lady I'm proud to call my daughter. Happy Birthday Sweetheart Ilove you very much. Mom

Anonymous said...

Loving Considerate Listens A Granddaughter you can be proud of Loving wife Loving mother Enjoyable to be with What can I say she is just great. LOL Nanny

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is really sweet Kim, and your so right about your sister.
I admire her in so many ways!! Shes a real fine gal, that #8!!!

Miss you guys!!
Teri

Dena said...

Happy birthday Shannon!! Maybe we can move up there when you all do. Shannon loks like she has room for all of us :-)

Shannon said...

Thanks sis! I just saw this today! Thanks everybody else as well. Your kind words really do mean a lot.

I wouldn't want any other sister either. I am very lucky!
love ya!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Shannon -
Loyal, Honest, Truth Seeker, Truth Speaker, the best dresser ;-), love her eye for design, pursuer of relationships, doesn't run away from conflict.