Monday, April 21, 2008

EYE APPOINTMENT TODAY!


Later today, Madison and I go for our eye exams. I have always had good eye-sight, and just recently have noticed some small changes. My bigger concern is for Madison. She asked to move to the front of the class in reading because she couldn't read the overhead projector, she couldn't read the words going across the tv screen when we were playing the American Idol Game. Then, the other day she asked if she could play the game on my cell phone and I said no because the battery was already on red. She couldn't see the red, and didn't believe me. I will keep y'all posted. Now back to the American Idol Game...It's a lot of fun- You actually sing a song and then Randy, Paula and Simon critique you. I love just belting it out! We play on our WII, but they also have it for other systems. It would make a great Christmas gift for the kids!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hope all is well with your vision! Looks like my kids catered to my side of the family. My mother, me, Jayde, and Prince all have bad vision. Both Prince and Jayde wear contacts, because of course glasses are so " un cool", especially at that age. I love glasses, makes me feel smart and intellectual, I'm sure Kim would agree LOL! Let us know how it goes......

Anonymous said...

Let us know too One, Very concerned Mom and Dad and Noni and Papa LOL.Charles still hasn't called back.