Monday, April 14, 2008

My Poor Baby!


Over the weekend my sweet little girl got a black-eye playing softball. At the time she was wearing sunglasses. Both lens broke and the frames went flying. One of those scary moments. Other than the black and blue thing going on, she is doing fine. No pain, and vision is good. Speaking of vision...next Monday- Madison and I are going for eye exams. I haven't had one since my freshman year in college, and Madison hasn't had one except for the ones they give them at school. Just recently I have noticed a little difference in how I see things. The other day we were playing the American Idol game on the Wii, and she had a hard time reading the lyrics at the bottom of the screen. So I will let yall know in a week.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Madi fadi foe fadi! Girl you look busted up! Sitll beautiful though. Hope your vision is good, mine is really bad. You would still be cute with glasses. Your mom would to, but I would need to pick out some cool ones for her. Hope all is well....

Shannon said...

oh madi! Get better soon.
Hope ya'll find some cute glasses! LOL

Scott said...

Madi Ray, Hope that you are feeling okay. I bet that hurt alot. Get well soon and be sure to get some cool new sunglasses. LOL

Scott said...

Hello Madi Rae, Oh my goodness that is exactly what my eyes looked like when I ran into a glass door. I am so sorry honey. I'm giving you a BIG HUG right now. LOL Noni

Dena said...

oh Madi!!! I have had those war wounds too. They make for good story telling down the line. I need to join you all for the eye exam...being pregnant has totally changed my vision. Hope to see you all soon.