Monday, October 1, 2007

Thank you for responding!

Hello, blogger fans! Thank you all so much for the comments. 5 comments to be exact. That is so exciting. I think we should all make a point to send more comments. It's so exciting to get them. I was just on the finishing touches designing my clothing line, when all of a sudden all of the comments just started flooding in. I called my girl, Vera, ya know, Vera Wang- and she bought my designs for big time money. 99 cents to be exact, but who's counting. You will be able to find my Spring Line at Kohl's next spring. Okay, enough jokes...I was reading Shannon's blog and her quest to become a runner. I admire her desire, I just personally can't imagine it for myself. I hate running too! Tonight I was watching Entertainment Tonight, or some show like that, and this Dr. was on there talking about how some cancers come from eating too many carbs. That's scary- The other thing he said is that exercise doesn't make you skinny, it makes you hungry. Of course I like that statement, but I don't know that I agree with it. Plus there are other health benefits, such as cardiovascular health...But I do agree, that when I am working out, I am so much more hungry. It seems as though I can either workout, and not eat so good- or eat good, but not workout. Anyone else have that problem? I wish weight wasn't such an issue. I find myself jealous of those people, who don't have to do much to maintain a healthy weight. I am like the worlds largest roller coaster- up and down, and up and down. Well, I think it's time for bed. So everyone, sweet dreams.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Kimmie,
I just created this blog for Jen, She tried to reply last night to your "anyone out there?" blog. She gave up trying after having to create an account. She doesn't even know I created this yet because she is away at Bible Study this morning.
Have a great day,
Matt

Trish said...

Hey Kim,
Evry once in a while I pop over a check out your blog. Then I report what I've read to Vicki M. and Erica W. (Mason and Ben are on the same soccer team)! Ben and Lauren are in the same class this year and just yesterday he got in trouble for not being nice to her. He secretly loves her and shows his affection for her by being mean.....typical 7 year old boy stuff.
So, I promise to comment more often on your blog, if you will promise to at least check mine out once in a while.
That reminds me of the Wisteria Lane pact from last Sunday's Desperate Housewives.....the ladies all promised not to keep anymore secrets from each other. While making that promise, they all secretly still had secrets.....
Blog on!

Jen said...

Kimmie,
I got a Blog page, check it out at http://www.airforcewife-jen.blogspot.com

gotta run
Jen

Shannon said...

do ya feel the love? =)

Scott said...

Hi Kimmy,
Yes even your dad reads your blog so don't give away too many of your childhood secrets ( ie first kiss, rest in peace Robbie}. I do enjoy keeping up on all that is going on. I don't think that I will ever have a blog of my own cuz who would want to read ditto for every day. Love Dad

Shannon said...

seriously dad commented on yours....what about mine! MINE WAS FIRST....I don't care that you were! Anyhoo....if your gonna ask people to comment............you need to have NEW POSTS my darling big sis!