Monday, October 22, 2007

Nanny, my sweet Nanny!

 
My Nanny, recently celebrated her 85th birthday! Look at how beautiful she is. It's hard to believe that she could be 85. I have a very special place in my heart only for her. It's probably that same place that I know my girls have for their Noni. When you are little, you love your grandparents because of everything they do for you and buy for you. Now, I love my Nanny for who she is. I admire her committment to family, her love for the Lord, her love for chocolate - Ha Ha! I am thankful for her friendship, our conversations on the phone, our shared laughs, her honesty, and her strength. I am the same procrastinator that I have always been and didn't get a card in the mail, but I hope she reads this and knows that I love her very much!! Wish I could have been at the party-
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim-don't think I've seen someone as cute as nanny.As a matter of fact she's much better looking than all yall!!

Shannon said...

i don't know about that lori

Shannon said...

forgot to sign myu name on that last comment mom

Dena said...

85...no way...she does look great as does everyone in the picture. My mom and grammy are coming this weekend and sometimes I get too caught up in the negative side of our visits (like how alike we are!!!) and I am going to make sure I don't do that this weekend. Thanks Kimmy.

Shannon said...

You were missed at the party!

Shannon said...

and, looks like I forgot to logout at moms house

Jen said...

Your Nanny is awesome, such a great gal. Go Braves!!!
Kim could you please help Laurie set up her page I want to talk to her and I can't post a comment back to her. Thanks love ya lots, Jen

michelle allen said...

This is a darling picture of you all. Your "Nanny" is beautiful!

Thanks for the comment, I will enter you in the giveaway : )

Look forward to meeting you someday.