Saturday, October 6, 2007

Life

In my last blog, I was begging everyone to leave me comments. Since then, it's been about 1 week since I've posted again. My lovely sister, Shannon, let me know that it was time for me to post. This last week, I have had a hard time when it comes to writing a new blog, because since reading all about Luke, it's as if everything else is so silly. Life is strange like that. In one home, everything might be going just right, and yet right next door, the storms of life are crashing in. I've been a little grumpy this week. Not for any apparent reason, maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was on my period. But other than that, I really have nothing to complain about, yet that fleshy, nasty, part of me complains, and nags. That's just ugly, and selfish. I am so thankful that we are all healthy. Oh, God - please forgive me for my selfish ways, and my complaining heart. Do a creative miracle in Luke's life and body. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Well, that it for today. Madison has a tournament today and tomorrow. Miah is going horseback riding for the first time, and Mikelle will be hanging out with me and CA at the softball tourney.

2 comments:

houseof8peeps said...

Hi Kim!I opened up a google account just so I could not only run my mouth with you on the phone,but also run my mouth over the internet(it's really not that serious)anyway I didn't think you were grouchy this week,I have alot of experience with your moods so you think I would know.Anyway also praying for little Luke hope he's brave in heart and spirit.Later

Shannon said...

perspective. It's a good thing. I love you.