Friday, September 7, 2007

Where did I go?

I kept trying over and over again to take my picture, and it just wouldn't work. I would have posted a picture for you all to see, but I guess I am just too darn slim. I lost 7 pounds and its like I vanished. Ha ha- So after 3 days on my little eating adventure, I have lost 7 pounds. Wait let me clarify, I should have called it a non-eating adventure. I am starving. 3 meals a day, with out ANY snacking and only water to drink. I would rather die. I am going to hang in there a while longer so that my shorts aren't so tight anymore. Then it will have to be time for plan b. I do get to eat steak tonight, but the only thing you get to have with it is celery, and olives and black coffee. I have to say I really miss my coffee in the morning with my creamer and splenda. I also miss my Crystal Light. Drinks are very important in my life, as you can see. So enough complaining. I got myself into this mess of my shorts being too tight. And I am thankful that the plan is working. We will see how the weekend goes.
On a separate note, tonight is Charles first football game. He is the Head Varsity Coach, for Cheyenne H.S. here in Las Vegas. His team was put on the list of the top 20 high schools in the west to watch this season. He says they have a good team, but the one thing they are lacking is their kicking game. No one to kick field goals, or punt. This can pose a serious problem. I will let all my adoring fans know how they did tomorrow.

No comments: