Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Girls Get a Way 2007- Seattle

Seattle was fantastic. Girls Get a Way, always is. I love my Nanny- she is so dang cute and such a trooper. We shopped and shopped and walked and walked. She kept up like a champ. One thing I learned was that my Nanny has quite the sweet tooth. I can now blame her for my issues with sweets- Lol! She didn't always like our choices of restaurants, but every time dessert came, Nanny had the biggest smile on her face. Even the store bought cake from Smiths, won rave reviews from her.
My cousins Allison and Emily are always so much fun to hang out with. We have a lot of laughs. Emily already graduated from Babson College, the number 1 business college in America. She is currently working for Ralph Lauren, in Natucket, and now she is transferring to the Aspen store in about a month. Emily gets to see quite a bit of famous people in her line of work. How cool- Allison goes to the University of Georgia. She is in her Junior year of school and after school plans to go to California and become a famous actress. She promises to not forget the little people when this happens. I think Shannon and I live vicariously through there young lives.

One thing that I already knew, but was brought to my attention was that my mom, and sister know how to hostess. My mom, Aunt Judy and sister, Shannon all did a fabulous job, and paid so much attention to detail. I loved the food, the gifts, the house, everything about it. Thanks girls-
I will share more tomorrow- I have to get to practice now!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It was a BLAST! Thanks for your kind words!