Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Miah's Photos


Well, last week I never got any pictures of Miah posted. Took a couple this morning, and thought I would actually post them. I was real proud of Miah, because yesterday she wanted her hair straightened out again. She actually did all the blow drying herself, and then I did the flat ironing and curling. It was a huge help. She was excited too- It's been real humid here, so no sense in trying to wear her hair down.
I don't want to sound too negative, but I am miserable on this cleanse. More than food, I really want to be able to drink some Crystal Light. I am in love with that stuff. I feel as good as can be expected. It's not easy, and I want to quit. But I think I will charge on. Guess what, I drank carrot juice today, and it was actually ok. I wonder if I will have lost anything by tomorrow? Hopefully 20 pounds. Ttyl-

No comments: