Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Loss of a friend-

I just found out today that a friend of mine from Junior High and High School died yesterday. His name was Rob Reagle. He was actually my first kiss-the summer between 7th and 8th grade. We just dated a couple months during that summer, but remained friends thru graduation. We actually went to Sr. Prom together. Rob had the best laugh ever, was sweet and an all around good guy. He has worked for the Seattle Mariners for almost 20 years. I was reading on line, and the team, the management and everyone is real devasted by this loss. I read that he is survived by a 7 year old daughter. Please pray for comfort for her during this awful time. Just wanted to write a bit about my good buddy. Even though high school was so long ago, the bonds that we all had, were pretty special. I can remember the kiss. It was funny because he had given me a few peck kisses when he would walk me home from school. But this one day, he just went for it and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Im sure it was a mess of a kiss. I don't remember liking it too much. I felt so guilty, I do remember that. But its a funny memory, and I always think about it when I think about him. That's it for now.

No comments: