Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shannon, Shannon, Shannon-

My sister, Shannon, was a little disappointed that I posted such a large blog, and didn't include one picture of her. So, I thought I would take this opportunity to make this blog all about Shannon. There really was no reason for not putting a picture of her, other than the fact that my birthday is in 2 days, and I was home, and she didn't even make me a cake. Why is it that there are so many pictures of cakes that she has made for other people, and crafts that she has done, and so many other creative things, yet I came home with NOTHING. I mean, I am going to be 36 years old, I deserve cake!

So these are just a few random pictures of my sister, Shannon. All I wanted was cake-

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my GOSH! You are killin' me! I hosted your friends for dinner....when was I suppose to make a cake with all the CRAZINESS!!!
Those pics of me are pretty cute though! You are so lucky to have a beautiful sister like me! Hey....cake=calories!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Nice cleavage there Shan-O. I love it ;-)

Mrs. D said...

Shannon.... lookin'good!

One- said...

Thank you for hosting my friends for dinner, however, let's clarify- it wasn't in honor of my birthday. You never even mentioned it. And how come your friends who commented didn't give me any love? All they talked about was your cleavage. Cake was just a metaphor for acknowledgment-

Kelli said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Kim, Happy birthday to you...God bless you today (or a few days ago?) , God bless you we pray, live for Jesus Dear Kim, may he guide you always!...
there's a bit of 'love' for ya... :)