Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me-


Well I was thinking about writing a blog today about the "36" things I am thankful for since I will be 36 tomorrow. Im a little too tired for that. So I thought I would just mention my husband. I am so thankful for him. Since I met Charles when I was 18, that means I have known him half of my life. It's just weird to think about, that we have spent just as many years together as I did with my parents. The second 18 years, went by way faster than the first 18-that's for sure. I love him with all my heart. As you can see, he is gorgeous! But more importantly, he loves God, he loves me, and he loves being a dad. I really couldn't ask for more. So as I reflect on my life, let me just say, I am so thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in my life. Great family, great friends, and I wish great cake! Lol-

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday sis! Emily wants me to tell you "that she hopes you have a great birthday, and she already misses you!" Colt wants to say, "I miss you and I hope you a great birthday and that you can have some good presents."
We love you....you old lady!

Dena said...

Happy birthday. Welcome to the old lady club. I have to say since shannon is not here to make you a cake, i'll buy you a darn cupcake tonight ;-)