Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School



Well to my surprise, it was actually hard watching Mikelle walk away from me into her classroom. She is so excited about starting school, that it just made me happy for her. I think because she is the "baby", "my baby", it was just hard. I held it together, and never let the tears flow, but it wasn't easy. She looks so sweet, and grown up. She will ride the bus home with Miah today. Mikelle is so excited for that. I can't wait to pick them up at the bus stop and hear all about it. I didn't get any pictures today of the other two because the batteries were dead this morning. Mikelle has afternoon kindy, so I was able to charge the batteries. It was a rough morning because we had a major storm this morning. All of the girls were up in the middle of the night scared because of the thunder and lightning. This morning it was still raining hard. Flip flops and rain, don't mix. We are so unprepared for rain around here, it's not even funny. I will try and get some pictures of Madi, and Miah when they get home and add them later. Cant wait to hear if the girls like their teachers, if they have friends in their classes, and all that fun stuff. Right now I am just enjoying the quiet.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OH, she is so cute! Can't wait to hear about her first day!