Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to School -


I guess I have mixed emotions about the kids going back to school. The good things are obvious. They are bored, arguing, and watching too much t.v. since it's 108 all the time. I am excited about Mikelle starting Kindergarten, because she is so darn excited. However, the whole half day routine stinks. Atleast it's the last time I will have to deal with it, since she is my baby. The lazy days of summer have been nice. We have had a good break from softball, and able to have fun with family and friends. The girls are looking forward to seeing their friends at school. The hard part is that with the start of school and each of the girls fall ball schedules starting-life is about to get real busy. This was a picture of the girls on the 4th of July. We were out front of the house, letting off some fireworks. Wish me luck for our busy fall schedule, it's rather exhausting.

2 comments:

Mrs. D said...

your tagged...check my blog.

Shannon said...

Yes, Michele tagged you.