Saturday, August 18, 2007

Girls Getaway Coming Soon

Last night was so much fun celebrating my birthday. Laurie, Dena, Lisa, Mischa, and Stephanie and I all went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I of course know everyone, but nobody else knew one another. Yet, conversation was easy, and fun. I laughed so hard. Thanks girls. So the next exciting thing on my list is Girls Getaway Weekend in September. It has been the one thing I look forward to every year for the last 5 years. This year we are all going to Seattle, Washington. Can't wait to see everyone. Wish I could drop 15 pounds before then. All the cheesecake I ate last night is not working in my favor, that's for sure. It is Shannon's fault. If she just would have made me a small cake, I wouldn't have been so tempted to eat up all the cheesecake. Ha ha- I just think I will keep this cake joke running for as long as possible. Tonight I was just going through some pictures thinking about the girls weekend-so I thought I would post some fun ones from last year at Aunt Candy's house, in Los Gatos, CA.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

seriously...you need to post more often!