Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekly Update!

Just a few comments to update my viewers. We weighed in again today, and Miah lost another 3.4 pounds....for a grand total of 27 pounds. Yipee, amazing, WOW!!
The next issue is the nasty picture that I put on my blog. I kind of regret even giving it "air time". I think I am going to delete it after today, because it's nothing I want on there forever. I just thought people should still be aware of the nastiness that is still in some people's hearts. My friend, Laurie, brought up a good point....Now imagine that if the only Presidents we have ever had were all black. Then all of a sudden, a white guy was running. You better believe that would catch our attention. We would be inclined to see what he has to say and what his views are. So maybe the idea of saying that we shouldn't vote for someobody just because they share our same skin color is easy for us to say, because we have always had someone in the White House who looked just like us. Please don't be quick to say, "no thats not true." As christians we should remember that there is one race, the human race! Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MIAH, NONI LEFT YOU A COMMENT ON MOMS EMAIL, GREAT JOB-----ONE, WHAT CAN I SAY, THAT SO CALLED PERSONS SHIRT IS BEYOND AWFUL.THERE REALLY AREN'T ANY WORDS. IT SURE MAKES YOU SAD.MOM

Dena said...

Kimmy, I just read the coment you left about my babies and the new one on Shannon's blog about Halloween. My friend, you are such a wonderful person with a very good sense of self. I appreciate that about you and you make me think and want to be better every day. Love you.

Anonymous said...

one, your weekly update was oct.24 could we hear from you please.