Thursday, October 9, 2008

BLOG CONFUSION?

I know that many of my blog entries are not that exciting. They are not changing the world or anything like that. Those of you who blog, know first hand, that comments put a smile on your face. I am full of smiles after my last blog entry. I mean, I have written things about racism, religion, politics, and sure I get a few comments....But now, I write about Fiber Ones bars, and 13 comments...Count em' people 13! Thanks Laurie, for the simple fact that these yummy bars make you regular. It has meant many comments for me. Maybe, y'all are just full of it! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim~ I went ahead and bought a box yesterday--(Fiber One)Im with Shannon and Joan, they are delish though!!

ps.I love reading your blog--its always fun!!

Love,
Teri

Anonymous said...

THIS COMMENT ISN'T ABOUT FIBER ONE BARS, THE UP COMING ELECTION, OR THE FALL OF THE STOCK MARKET. IT'S A FROM THE HEART, COMMENT. I WOULD LIKE TO WISH MY SON IN LAW A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I'M SURE THE BIG WIN LAST NIGHT WILL HELP KEEP THE BIRTHDAY PARTY GOING. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALWAYS, YOU ARE VERY LOVED. JOAN