Monday, October 6, 2008

Our New Purchase!

We made a new purchase! With gas prices as crazy as they are, it might seem a bit crazy, I know. However, we have been driving an Expedition, so we are used to it. Our Expedition is a 2000 and getting up in miles. The girls are excited about it, because the middle row has captains chairs. So now, they don't have to touch!!! Yipee!!!! For right now, my hubby is going to drive it the most, becasue my kids are slobs, and we don't need them dirtying up the new car. Well, it's not new, but new to us. It's a 2004. We look forward to many happy road trips!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A BIG CAR LIKE THAT FOR ONE PERSON. ASK THE CHILDREN NOT TO EAT OR DRINK IN THE CAR. JOAN

Anonymous said...

I FORGOT REALLY REALLY NICE. JOAN

Jen said...

Awesome Kimmie, I love it!!!! Love, jen

Anonymous said...

very nice Kim! Great color too!!

Teri

Laurie said...

I got to see it first hand! Looks like a luxury home on wheels. Clean and shiny, with all the trimmings.

Shannon said...

pretty fancy schmancy! very nice