Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mikelle & Mowgli
















For some reason whenever my youngest daughter, Mikelle gets out of the bath, I always call her Mowgli. Remember the character from the Jungle Book. Her hair all in her face, and just as brown as can be. Too cute. Today, I just had to snap her picture. She got out of the bath before I had a chance to brush the tangles out of her hair. That's not her favorite way to spend the afternoon. Well, I love my girl! Sometimes I call her Don King, but that's a whole other look that she sports. Usually after she has played all day, and her hair is sticking up everywhere.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

She has a twin!lol Sweet as pie, that girl.

Heather said...

She's adorable!!

meleea said...

That is a great shot - love her hair!! Your girls are so beautiful, just like their mom!!

Shannon said...

ha ha! That's funny! you definitely need to show the don king look too!

Anonymous said...

That's Mikelle Eileen my beauty queen. LOL NONI

Candid Carrie said...

I see it, I see it ...

Oo Bee Doo, I want to be like you oo oo ... walk like you, talk like you, it's true.