Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Always to be Remembered!



These beautiful girls are my husband and I nieces. Many years ago, they were both diagnosed with Lupus. Last April, Tamika lost her fight. What a sad time it was for everyone. She had suffered more than I can imagine, and her life was cut way too short. Of course it was such a sad time for her twin sister, Tempestt, who was going through the very same things. This last year for Tempestt has been a rough one. She kept getting fluid around her heart, and she desperately needed a kidney transplant. They were waiting for her heart to get strong enough so they could go ahead with the transplant. Last night we received one of those awful, middle of the night phone calls. Tempestt had a heart attack, and died. Please pray for my husband and his family. His sister, the girls mom, has lost her only two children. Much prayer is needed for her strength. Please take a moment today and pray for a supernatural peace to come over the family, to help get them thru this awful time. Thanks-

12 comments:

Trish said...

Praying for comfort, strength and peace for you all.

I'm sorry.

Laurie said...

Beautiful indeed, and there deaths are both unbelievable and tragic. What a hole in the heart of a mother, like nothing we can imagine. So sad for Charles and his family. Yes I'll pray and ask God to hold up this beautiful family.

Melissa Lee said...

I will do it right now. I promise.

Love to you,
Melissa at Stretch Marks

Scott said...

CA & family,
Wow such hard news to hear about. Please know that you are all in my prayers. Words seem so inadequate when trying to express comfort for what must be a terrible and unexpected loss. They were both such beautiful girls. May the Lord give all of you peace and comfort during this time of mourning. Scott

Anonymous said...

CA, Kim and family, I am so very sorry, It's so difficult to put any of this into words. No one has taught us how to act or what to say when someone you love dies. More important, no one has taught us what it feels like to grieve. We don't know how to heal the hurt created by grief or how to live with it. I can only say,"how can anyone go on not knowing God?"so I too will pray for strength beyond our understanding for the Anthony family and friends. LOL MOM

Shannon said...

Kim & CA
The family we be in my prayers! I pray that they will experience the comfort of God in a way they didn't even know was possible. I pray that they will find their hope in God. I will pray pray pray!

meleea said...

we are praying for you and the family! what beautiful girls!

Robin said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. My deepest condolences.

Blessings,
Robin

KimmyJ said...

My sweet friend, I am so very sorry for your family's loss. I am praying for a peace that ONLY God can provide. I lost my daughter as well, age 19, in a car accident. I KNOW this pain and God is the only answer.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry for your family's tragic loss. Lupus is an awful disease and claims the lives of people who are far too young. I will be praying.

ALLISON said...

Wow...we can ask and wonder what His plan is but more importantly, that He will get us through the storms He brings us to. Prayers...absolutely!

Anonymous said...

Hi..I came over to your blog from a comment you left on Stretch Marks. I am very sorry for your family's loss and I will indeed keep everyone in my prayers.