Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yummy Yummy!


Today we had some friends over and decorated sugar cookies. For me, sugar cookies, and Christmas go hand in hand. The rest of the year, I would always choose a chocolate chip cookie, but during this time of year, for some reason...sugar cookie! Miah, Mikelle, Jayde, Scott, Macey & Sydney seemed to have lots of fun. Us grown ups didn't help much with the decorating. They did such a good job all on their own.
Sydney and Macey love me even more now, because they got to eat as much frosting as they could stand!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lot's of fun yesterday Kim.Jayde and Miah love crafty stuff so i know that was enjoyable for them all.

Shannon said...

where's my care package?

Scott said...

I WANT A CARE PACKAGE JUST LIKE THE CARE PACKAGE YOU SEND DEAR OLE SHAN.LAURIE YOU ARE THE CUTEST MOM OF SIX I HAVE EVER SEEN. OHH THOSE BABIES I AM LOVING THOSE BABIES FROM THE COUV. BLESS YOU ALL.P. S. IT TOOK ME FIVE MINUTES TO FIND THE Q

Scott said...

SCOTT DIDN'T SEND THE LAST COMMENT JOAN EILEEN DID.NONI

Anonymous said...

Hey all~ Those Bolden babies are so adorable!!! I cant believe how big the girls are getting!! And Jaxie Faxie--sooo cute! Give them all a big s--mooch for me will ya? Oh yeah and a hug too!! I really do miss you guys & wish I could have shared in the cookie baking day---I'll just wait for my care package like the rest..
Love
Teri