Sunday, December 16, 2007

Diamonds are a girls best friend!!

Miah turns 10 on the 18th, but we had her birthday party on Saturday. With her birthday being in December, as you can imagine, parties have been scarce. She was excited to have a party and has been very helpful in the planning as well as the cleaning, and stuff like that. I told Charles, i need to throw her a birthday party every week, and then the house will always be clean. Ha ha! The day began at noon at our house for some snacks. Then we headed for the movie theatres. We saw the movie Alvin and Chipmunks. It was real cute. Take the kids- After the movie we went back to my house, for cake and to open presents. Thats where the diamonds came in. Her Noni and Papa got her a diamond necklace. She was real excited.
She had a very blessed day with all of her friends. I am very blessed with such a sweet young girl. Here are a few more pictures from the party. I keep trying to upload more pictures on this post so that I can post it, but my computer has a virus and its nothing but pop ups galore, and locking up on me. I am going to post this as is and try to add more pictures later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet is definately the word for Miah!! Tell her Happy Birthday for me~ Diamonds on her 10th!! You go~
Love,
Teri
ps.please post more pictures..my favorite part of this whole blog thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

Jayde and I were there to share the fun with Miah. What a sweet girl! I saw Kim eyeing the necklace for herself. I threatened to tell Joan. She called me a snitch!!Love ya Miah foh fiah!!

Scott said...

Hey Miah Piah Happy BDay. Love ya lots. Papa Scott

Jen said...

I can't beilieve my sweet Piah is already 10 whew am I old!!!! It seems like yesterday that she was coming out your thingy and Shan was scrapbooking pages of her and her new found love, Todd. She was also on Weight Watchers and didn't eat her bun I remember thinking this family is crazy. j/k I was sick thinking of what I was about to endure in just 6 short weeks. You handled it much better. Those were the good ole days. Miss you, Tell Miah Happy Birthday from aunt Jen. Love you all!!!! Merry christmas