Saturday, December 8, 2007

More Christmas Fun!


Today we decorated a Gingerbread House for the 1st time. I think the girls did a great job, and I just wanted to share their great work. The good news is I have finished about half of my Christmas shopping, therefore, you can figure out the bad news.... I wrapped my gifts that need to get mailed today, so that I can get them in the mail on Monday. Yeah- So now I can concentrate on the girls, and family in town. Well, I am going to call it a day now. Ttyl

5 comments:

Shannon said...

can't see the picture!

Shannon said...

I can see it now!

Shannon said...

VERY nicely done! Great job girls!

Unknown said...

That's neet Kim.i'll have to get into this deco stuff more.

Scott said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL. A WONDERFUL FOR EACH OF MY LAS VEGAS GRANDDAUGHTERS. YOU'RE SO TALENTED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT. GREAT