Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lil Rebel Christmas Party

 

Madison's team had a Christmas party last week. They were asked to dress up, for fun. All of the girls looked so cute. Since they all go to different schools, usually we only see each other in softball clothes. They also each brought a gift for a white elephant gift exchange. You can imagine with all of the competetiveness in the room, how fun that was!! The food was great. It was potluck style. The company is always fun, I really like all of the parents on her team. So all in all, a great success!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Madi is a beautiful girl. I look at her and can't believe how much she is growing. Literally! I imagine she is every bit the athlete you were. Precious!

Anonymous said...

Madi is definately growing into a beautiful young lady!!! So, where does this beauty come from? Would you say yourself or Charles?? She favors both of you--Dont you think??

One- said...

She definitely is a mixture of the both of us. His booty- my eyes!!

Scott said...

Excuse me please, Who in the family has baby blue eyes and perfectly frosted BLOND hair? That would be Madi and I. Ones Mom. Yes Yes Yes Madi and all her girlfriends look beautiful. So glade you all had a wonderful time. One I think your Jen won eights giveaway check it out. Love Mom.eights mom

Scott said...

What is the deal ? My name comes up eights mom when I send something to you and Scott said when I send something to eight. It must be because I don't know how to type or how to use this thing. Once again I havee been sitting here several hours typing these two paragraphs. Yes I do see the misspelled word. Love ya ONE.

Scott said...

Oh laurie before I forget ones name wasn't Precious when she was playing ball it was Princes.

Jen said...

I think after seeing these pics. of Maddie, Chan might reconsider. Tell her to stop growing up. She looks stunning, and I think if memory serves me right didn't Joan get the baby blues from Papa? love ya, jen