Wednesday, December 5, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things!





So my friend, Laurie, as you all know has 6 kids. Wow! 2 sets of twins!!! And, the 4 of them, are a few of my favorite things. Sydney and Macey are the oldest. Their personalities are infectious. Sydney is so adventurous, high energy, the leader of the pack and just plain entertaining. Macey, is a bit more cautious. She wants to do everything that Sydney does, but she is just a bit reluctant. One of the greatest things about Macey, is that she LOVES ME!!! I feel confident in making that statement. She loves her some Kimmy! Jaxie Faxie, and Kennedy bo bennedy are the younger set. Jaxie is the sweetest trooper you could ever meet. His lips are so yummy. Kennedy, is a smart little thing. With the two older sisters to follow around all day, she is definitely learning the ropes. Of course the older 2 Jayde, and Prince are equally as special, it's just that I have those at home. Ha Ha! I don't have any little ones anymore. I am positive that I do not want anymore of my own, but I love getting my hands on these sweet little ones.
My friend, Dena is about to have her second little one. A little girl. Woo hoo- So I will be able to get my baby fix for a good while.

This is a picture of Dena's little boy, Tanner. Oh my gosh- how cute!! Thankfully, I get hugs from everywhere. But, it has been a while since I have seen Tanner. We will have to get together real soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!Surely you are the greatest friend to make time to say how sweet my babies are,all of them.You described them all to a tee.Speechless I say!!!Tanner has an edible face.If i knew Dena better i would have got some kisses in myself the last time i saw him!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh soooooo cute they are all so beautiful!!!!! I'm glad to finally see pics. Miss you and you'll be proud check out my blog. Love ya, Jen

Shannon said...

what a bunch of cutie patooties!

Dena said...

Tan Tan will be available to you the week following christmas for all the kisses you want to give him...you up to the job???? It is another no daycare week :-0