Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love My Prison Break!


Well I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't had any batteries in my camera, and I don't really like to blog without pictures. Anyways, with the writers strike in Hollywood, so many of our favorite shows have not been on. I like reality tv and game shows. But I am getting over them quickly! Well atleast one of my most favorite shows has been on. I started watching Prison Break after the first season. I rented the whole first season to catch up, just before the second season started. Nothing has ever been as good as the first season, but I do find it quite entertaining. Next week is the season finale. It's getting good. I think Shannon and I are the only ones

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim I know you like your prision break. I fell in love with friday night lights, can't believe I missed it all that time. I must admit I want to read more. I love some t.v, but a little burnt out.

One- said...

Reading is just not as relaxing to me.

Laurie said...

Kim if I know you right, you read a lot of self help books, right? You would probobly enjoy a book that entertains you. Like prision break, but a book. A good book makes you loose track of time. I slept better to, not as anxious before bed.

One- said...

I read the Left Behind Series a long time ago. But, let's just face it, it's easier to watch something than read something! The lazy bug gets me every time.