Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekend Away!


I leave this morning with my team to go to Fresno, CA. This is actually a new trip for us. In the five years that I have been coaching, we have always had the same schedule. This is the first change. The girls are ready to play, and it should be a good time. Meanwhile, Charles and the girls left yesterday for Murrietta, CA. because Madison's team has a tournament this weekend too. I think he has the more difficult weekend ahead of him. Keep him in your prayers please!! I will blog more when I return-

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Kim we talked on Saturday. I honestly don't know how you manage all you do. Your on the go more than a poptart! You seem to hold everything together, with such a good attitude. You balance, coaching, bills, parenting, and being a wife. Wooh hoo girl! Get some rest or treat yourself to a pedicure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!!! Its been a while since Ive talked to you--just wanted to say HELLO xo

Teri

Laurie said...

Kim please blog! Get a picture of something, anything and blog my friend!