Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


Charles is my sweet valentine! I love him so much. I am really very lucky in so many ways. I love the fact that he loves Jesus. There is something so strong and manly about a man who can surrender his heart to God. I love his patience! I love his kiss- While I am on that note, I love his whole bod! But back to the more sensitive stuff...I love his giving heart, and the way he thinks of others first. I love the way he plays with his girls, and tickles them til' they almost cry. (Sound familiar dad?) I really love his smile. It can still melt my heart! I love his confidence, and strength. I love the fact that I never have to doubt where he is or what he's up to. I just love the way he loves me. Happy Valentines Day CA!
Why don't we all share what we love about our men.

I am going to tag: Shannon, Laurie, Dena, and Jen! C'mon girls, get in the spirit-

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I can attest CA is a great guy.Always up for a laugh and ready to help if needed. Yes Kim, your a lucky girl! Happy Valentines day you two, and many more.......

Dena said...

He is a great guy. Aren't you gladd you were my roommate that road trip in college :-)

One- said...

I am so very glad. You led me in the right direction. Love ya- hey I am leaving town again this weekend for softball. I am going to have to plan to come over next week for a visit.