Friday, November 21, 2008

Vancouver Here We Come!

I am speaking that title in faith. I am only putting this out there on blog world, because I believe in the power of prayer. My husband applied for a job opening in the Evergreen School District. Those of you who live there know that there isn't much movement in Vancouver as far as teachers go. It's hard to get a job there. So we need the power of prayer on our side. We have enjoyed our life in Las Vegas, but it's time for a change! Next school year would be perfect. Madi is going into high school and Miah middle school. I know the rain will be something to contend with for a while, but what are ya gonna do. I lived there for many years, so hopefully, I can get used to it again. It is hot here, way too hot. But it's always sunny. I mean literally sun everyday! It's pretty rare that we have a cloudy or gloomy day. This is the first time since I have moved away almost 20 years ago, that I feel this little excitement in my tummy about coming home. Please pray that God's will be done in our lives, and if it is not God's will that we come there....pray that He changes His mind! Ok, I might be kidding! Thanks ahead of time for your prayers!

6 comments:

Dena said...

Oh my gosh I will so pray for you, but the selfish side of me is already crying because I would miss my friend so much. I know we have talked about it, but Charles actually applying...who wouldn't hire him. OK so one (five) less reasons for me to stay here. You know the only thing that really holds me here is work (uggg) and not knowing where we would really want to go yet. Can't afford to move back to Huntington to be by my mom and grandma and they may move by us eventually anyway. I wish I had a reason to move somewhere it would make things much easier (and if it didn't cost a fortune that would be good too. I love you Kimmy and pray for whatever you need for you and your family always.

Shannon said...

I will be praying too! How weird would it be for all of us to be together. 20 years is a long time. Standing in the doorway of the house, hugging you goodbye and watching that little red civic drive off to college is a vivid memory of mine. Although truth be told I believe I was smiling...not crying! Remember how we used to fight back then! =)
I'm so blessed by how close we have come since then.
love ya sis

Lee Ann said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I CAN"T GO THERE YET.CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT, CAN'T EVEN THINK IT OUT LOUD. BUT I WILL BLOG IT ,JUST ONCE-----I WANT IT TO HAPPEN, AND WE ARE PRAYING GOD OPENS THE DOORS.LUV, MOM

Anonymous said...

THE DISAPPOINTMENT WOULD BE SO GREAT,FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IMPORTANT PIECE OF IT. MOM

meleea said...

will be praying for God's will to be done! i would love to have you move home - how fun for your families to all be together!