Thursday, November 6, 2008

On a Lighter Note!




Politics, religion, wars, abortion....lets get to the important stuff! HAIR! Last week I got a wild hair up my bootie, and.....had my hair chopped off. Mom, I am sorry. I know you like it long, and so do I. I miss my long hair the way I miss a good friend. I don't know what to do without it. I wasn't going to blog about it, or tell my mom. Cuz I figured it will grow some before I see her, and maybe she will never know. Lol! So here is a picture of my hair before....


Very nice, long, long, long. And now here is my new bob....
Not a very good picture. I just woke up this morning and knew I needed a picture for this post. Mikelle took it for me. Does anyone know how long it will take me to grow it out? I'm guessing 2 years? Although it doesn't have to be as long as it was...just long enough for a cute pony tail.

9 comments:

Jen said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I promise!!!! After talking to you I was so worried! i know you are not used to it but I think it's gorgeous!!! You have awesome hair, if I cut mine like that it would be flat to my head and greasy looking, I'm jealous.
Don't worry anymore you look great!! Love ya, jen

Laurie said...

That's a good picture of the cut Kim! As much as I know you regret it, you do seem a little more at ease now. If you compare pictures, you look fresher, younger, and thinner, I think. Good job on being bold! Joanie, take a deep breath! LOL

Anonymous said...

ONE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER HOW YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR, BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT IT TOOK ME A MINUTE SITTING BACK IN THE CHAIR LOOKING AT YOU FOUR GIRLS AND REMEMBER SAYING(KIM I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE GROWING YOUR HAIR AGAIN)I LOVE LONG HAIR ON MY GIRLS. THEN I SAID, HERE GOES AND SCROLLED DOWN------ WOW IT IS CUTE. REALLY CUTE. YOU CAN STILL PUT IT IN A LIL PONY RIGHT? OK I'M GONNA GO BACK AND LOOK AGAIN. DOES CA LIKE IT? LUV, MOM

Anonymous said...

Lauries right-it does make you look younger! Love it Kim! So cute on you~ You do have great hair--no matter what the style or length.

teri

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

hey cuz! i like your hair cut! looking good! how's the planning going for GGW 2009!? just kidding....we didn't start planning till a month before! i miss you and hope all is well... love you, allie :)
(oops, i had to delete the first post cause i spelt something wrong!)

Shannon said...

ok, Allie, I love that you deleted the first one because of spelling and then you used the word "spelt"
Go UGA! LOL

Allison said...

haha omg...total blonde moment!! i knew it looked weird to me... it must have been cause i was writing kims post while i was writing spelt bread on my grocery list! but uga is a whole other story... in my consumer behavior class we were talking about acquisition models and this guy told the teacher he bought a gun this weekend. the teacher asked why and he said cause those democrats are in office... and the teacher asks really and he said no i just wanted to kill a dear (imagine that all in a thick southern accent). i thought you would appreciate that story shan!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.