Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!






1. Watching T.V. is probably my favorite way to relax. The funny thing about that is that we didn't even have a T.V. for like 9 years. That's a long story....I guess I am just making up for lost time. DVR is my favorite, because I really can't stand commercials. I like reality T.V. for some stupid reason. I like Oprah when she isn't talking about "the light, and inner people, (lol)". I like Rachael Ray, and the View. That's my morning routine.

2. I know we have talked about Target many times. I was just there tonight. I have been trying to stay away. I forgot just how happy I am when I am there. Of course I am most happy when I am there with cash to spend. It has a little bit of everything. It's not overwhelming like the mall. The prices are reasonable. I love the home decor stuff! It's to die for! I love TARGET!

3. I'm kind of a "go by the rules" gal. Authourity has always intimidated me a bit. Even now if I have to meet with the kids teachers, I find myself all sweaty and nervous. I didn't like getting in trouble as a kid, and I certainly don't want to get in trouble for my kids. If a cop is driving behind me, I tense up a bit. Stuff like that!

4. I am a junk food junkie! I would always choose something "unhealthy" to eat, over anything "healthy" if the calories didn't matter. I love things like ice cream, pizza, french fries, tacos, burgers, pop tarts, cookies, pastries, candy, soda, chips, etc......This is exactly why I am attending Weight Watchers for my 99th time. Oh, and Starbucks...I like it!

5. I am very competitive. I guess this isn't really something new to most of you. But, I do play to win! Whether a board game, sports, etc. At GGW my team lost a game of Taboo. We are going to have to train for next year. Ha ha! Worst part about it, that means, my sister actually won. The little sister is never suppose to beat the big sister. I'm slowly getting over it.

6. I can't stand bugs, spiders, snakes, etc....All of them really freak me out! I can't kill em, so I just panic. I usually have to ask my kids to come and get rid of this bug! We have black widows in Vegas. Scary!

7. I find my hubby very hot! He looks like he did the day I met him. I wish I could say the same about myself. Poor guy. I have been every size under the sun, over the last 18 years. I am working on it! Hopefully for good this time! But that junk food just calls my name!

Dena, Shannon, Lee Ann, and whoever else might read my blog.....you have been tagged!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Hey great to hear everything we already know!!! Aren't you going to tell about your stinky Birkenstocks? Or anything else weird or Honest. J/K
On your list of food you forgot to mention mashed pots. I will always remember you mashed pot. and our cranberry turkey sandwiches. Geesh I really miss you. Come see me. Love, Jen

One- said...

I haven't worn birks for like 10 years, so I forgot how stinky they got. Now I always wear flip flops and they do not stink. I don't like to fart even around friends. I usually try and hide it. I couldn't think of anything secretive. It was kind of boring stuff I shared, and it took me forever to think of what to write. Sorry-

Unknown said...

jen didn't you get it? you have been tagged. now write your seven. i remember the birks. sincerely, joan. love to read this stuff

Jen said...

Joan, I swear I came from you, I knew you would remember the Birks.

I think you missed my blog I was the one who tagged Kimmie, shannon, and Dena. I've just posted since then. Anyway have a great day. jen

meleea said...

what, you are competitive?!?!? your kidding! i love your 7 random things and it is so awesome that you find your hubby hot! i bet he thinks you are pretty hot too!

Laurie said...

Ok, I'm here in Vegas and am around Kim enough to share the REAL 7 weird things about her!
1. She get's irritated by the way Ann Curry (Today show) breaths.
2. She covers her eyes in the movies (even when it's really not scary).
3. She is grossed out by re heating leftover meat ( even one day) FYI- re heating in the oven, gives the best result.
4. To avoid ironing, if the clothes come out to rinkled, after a wash and dry, she will wash and dry all over again!
5. She shares shoes with her kids ( I can't even imagine)
6. Her food can not touch, or she get's grossed out, seriously.
7. Really spicey food makes her sick, but she can eat a whole bag of HOT FRIES and be just fine. What!

Well, sorry I couldn't let her get away with that boring stuff she posted! Love ya Kim

Shannon said...

Laurie,
Kim is on the phone with me right now and she says the one about her food not touching is not true. She mixes her food all together. Miah doesn't like her food to touch.

and it's not weird to guard her eyes from weird creepy things she doesn't want to see

and we are all trying to save a dollar so sharing shoes with my kids works.

and Ann Curry is annoying!

you brought hot fries to the movie the other day and ate the whole bag and I didn't even open my bag so I don't know what you are talking about!

Laurie said...

Oh ok, so the food comment is a little off! Don't see you denying anything else?!

Anonymous said...

ONE ,PLEASE CHANGE YOUR BLOG, I NEED SOMETHING NEW TO READ WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK. HEEE HEEE------ALSO CAN YOU HAVE YOUR PHOTO PUT BY YOUR NAME LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS? I THINK THAT WOULD BE NEAT. ----I SOUND LIKE SUCH A MOTHER.------------- LUV, JOAN EILEEN