Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Funny pictures!


I was recently looking through some old photo boxes and I came across these. Dont you just love our hair. My friend, Colette, always had a better feather than me. I was always so jealous! I think in the picture where I am older, I am about 13? Madi just turned 13 yesterday, so it was fun to compare the pics! I like the "bob" hair style in the other picture better. We were much younger there, more like 8. I really did love my childhood. I had such good friends. We all knew each other for so long. Not as many people seemed to move back then. So many of us were friends from K-12. Well, just thought I would share the funny pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T SEE ANY PHOTOS ONE. MOM

Anonymous said...

Kim~
Love the feathered bangs--what a fox!

Teri

Anonymous said...

ok the photos are there now. oh there is sunny the kitty, we all loved him so much. you're right about friends kim. especially at this age. one very best friend is the best. i love it when you come home and you still get together with everyone because i love seeing them and catching up too. mom

Jen said...

You are soooo cute. Love, jen