Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MY BODY HURTS!



Well, here we go again. Another attempt at living a healthier lifestyle. I bought some new workout videos, and am trying to eat better. The concept from the infomercial, is that in 6 weeks, I will look like the lady in the picture. Other than the dark hair, I kind of doubt it. However, I assume, that if I do these workouts everyday, I will look like a better me atleast! Today, was my 3rd workout, and I am dying. Ya know the sore when it hurts to sit on the toilet. I hate that kind of sore. It's my fault for not working out since last summer. I was kind of on a roll last summer, working out together with Charles. But then, school started, and I left the workouts out of my routine. So here we go again. Wish me luck ladies!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah Kimmie! When you put your mind to something you always do well! So you go girl!

Heather said...

You'll have to let us know how you like it. I'm looking for some good work-outs to do from home, but I don't know where to begin.

Unknown said...

I DITTO Laurie MOM