Sunday, May 18, 2008

ANOTHER BUSY WEEK!

Mikelle had multi-cultural day at school last week. She decided to dress Hawaiian. I thought it was a good idea, because she looked so stinkin' cute!
Last week my CSN team had our end of the year team bbq. We give out all of the awards, and say our goodbyes for the summer. I usually make something crafty for the players to remember the season by. This year I made little plaques with their number. Maybe you can kind of see them in this picture.

The next day, I went on a field trip with Miah's 4th grade class. We went to a wax museum, at the Venetian Hotel. Here are a few of the pictures we took. When softball ended 2 weeks ago, I thought life was going to slow down a bit. Yeah right! Then it wouldn't be the Anthony house!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I TOTALLY freaked out when I saw that picture with Cameron Diaz. Those are great pictures!

Laurie said...

Were's the wax picture of PRINCE?! I know Kim, your not feeling my PRINCE! I think that one of OPRAH could have been better, do you? Anyway the girls on the team are really sweet. I see how much they look up to their Coach Kim! Your house Kim is a busy one, but you juggle it all soooo well!!

meleea said...

that is so vegas to go on a field trip to a wax museum! Man, my kids are missing out here in pokey old washington. Our field trips are to the oregon trail, chief lelooska or to the franz bakery. i want to go to school in vegas!!