Sunday, May 11, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND!

On Friday afternoon, I went to Mikelle's classroom for mother's day tea. It was a very sweet time. All of the kids sang some sweet songs, and served us moms with manners! I felt very loved, by my sweet Mikelle, and also very proud.

On Friday eve. Miah and Mikelle had closing ceremonies for their softball teams. Basically, it's when they all get their trophies, and bbq and have fun. It was actually a fun night together for the whole Anthony Family.

Next we left on Saturday morning, and headed for Cerritos, CA. for Madison's softball tournament. The Lil' Rebels won 4 games and lost 1. Madi had a fantastic weekend. She hit the ball extremely well, and also played good defense. She is always leading her team in cheers, and makes me very proud.



When the big sisters are playing on the field, the lil' brothers and sisters play together. They are all thick as thieves. They are practically like brothers and sisters. It's cute. I loved spending mothers day with my family. The only two people missing were my mom, and Nanny. They are so far away in Washington. I missed them both very much. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I LOVE YOU BOTH LOTS!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You Anthony's keep going! Glad to hear all was well with Madi, and that she played hard (little Kim)! Fell fell is the cutest ever, and glad to hear she waited on her mom for a change! May-be a weekend away without kids is in the cards soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

Heather said...

It looks like such a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates One, It helps alot being so far away. All the pictures are cute as can be and it makes it even more exciting knowing in July I will be with you all watching Madi play ball in Utah. Thanks to you and CA. Miah and Mikelle are great players too and someday Papa and I will attend their national tournament. Softball here I come. GOOOOO Rebels!!!!!! LOL Noni