Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Won't be home for Christmas :(

Shannon has kept most of you up to date on the Arctic Blast. Infact most of you who even read my blog, live in the midst of the winter storm. However, I needed to update my blog. We were planning on driving home to Vancouver, this year. But the weather seems to have other plans for us. My parents sent some pictures of their house the other day.

The snow is oh so marvelous, except when it keeps you from the family that you love and miss so much. Merry Christmas to everyone!

5 comments:

meleea said...

so sorry you won't be able to get here! we have about a foot and they are predicting 3-8" inches tomorrow! it is beautiful but i think i am ready to get back to normal now!

hope you have a wonderful christmas!!

ALLISON said...

I'm sad for your family Kim...as soon as you're ready to make the trek, you always have a room at the hotel...give us a ring! Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

Kimmie, I am bummed for you!!! Have a Merry Christmas with C.A. and your 3 wonderful girls make some new memories, and just think you wont be freezing your butt off in Washington. Love you all!!! the Koelns

Unknown said...

We were so sad you can't come. However one thing is you and CA GAVE IT YOUR ALL.We had to finally agree, better safe than sorry. Maybe next year no one will have to travel to be together. Love , Mom

Dena said...

We enjoyed having you. I miss our big family Christmas celebrations. It felt like that having you all over with us and Matt's family. I'm glad you were finally able to go home, but I'm glad we got to share that time with our families together.