Sunday, August 24, 2008

LET THE SCHOOL YEAR BEGIN!

I am so ready for school to start tomorrow. I am not ashamed, and Idon't feel like a bad mom for saying it either! Summer has worn me out. My 3 lovely girls...home all day....110 degrees outside, so they are stuck inside....bickering....arguing...eating everything in sight...what's not to miss? I just spent hours upon hours straightening everyones hair for the first day of school. They are all so excited to see their friends. Then there is my husband, a teacher, just dreading it. As the teacher, he isn't so excited! I can imagine how he feels. I, however, as already mentioned are just as excited as they are. Going back to school, yeah! Going back to school, whoo hoo! Going back to school, yipee! In the morning, I will take pics of all 3 of them. It's a big day for Mikelle, because she is going to the 1st grade! That means all of my kids are going to be at school, ALL DAY!!! I might be a bit lonely, but I think I can think of something to do to fill the time. I will keep you posted!

No comments: