Sunday, July 29, 2007

This is me, my mom and sister at last years Girls Get-a-way Weekend! As I was looking at this picture, I was thinking about how weird it will be when I am at the Girls' weekend with all of my grown up girls- It seems as though we still have so much yet to go through, and that it will take forever. Today, against my better judgement, I took them all shopping with me. I will take a minute now, and try and think if I can find anything positive about the experience. Hmmm...??? Hey, I'm back! It's actually the next day, I really can't think of one thing. It's really my fault, because I know better. However, we leave town tomorrow and I really didn't have time to space it out. I remember Shannon and I fighting and stuff quite a bit growing up, so I am able to be encouraged by that, because now she is a great friend to me. My girls are so funny because they can literally argue all day, yet when it's time for bed, they all beg to sleep all together. I think having 3 girls breeds lots of competition. I am going to continue the good fight and just believe God for great things for the future. Don't get me wrong, I love all of them to death, but when you take all of them shopping, a different kind of death is on your mind. Lol!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dena said...

I never realized how much Shannon looks like your mom. That is a great picture. Hope you have fun these next two weeks and the girls don't make you completely lose your mind. I think when you get back you should get a reprieve so we can go do something fun :-)

Infarrantly Creative said...

Look at those gorgeous women. I hope you are having a blast with your lil sis. Give her some love from me.