Friday, March 21, 2008

Greetings from Salt Lake City!

Madison and I are in Salt Lake City for softball this weekend. It is very beautiful here. Snow capped mountains, a bit cold, but the sun is out. The college team that I coach, CSN is here playing a conference match-up with SLCC. They are currently ranked 8th in the nation. We played well today. We lost the first game and won the second game. That will be our goal for tomorrow, to split again. I mean of course we would love to win both! Madison seems to be having a good time. She is swimming with some of the girls right now. Tomorrow morning we will get up, play our games, and then head back to Vegas. It's about a 7 hour drive! Ugh! Well, I just thought I would post a little something since the hotel had a computer I could use. Kind of boring without any pictures, but hey you have my lovely sentiments! What more could you ask for?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Kimmie! I got excited for a moment and thought you were back early, darn! Glad Maddie is on her best behavior(Go Maddie). Well not to much here, same old, same old. Be safe and hurry home!

Scott said...

Great day at the fields go get 2 wins tommorrow. Perhaps Madi could pinch hit. Nice to see your blog again. Love Dad