Wednesday, February 18, 2009

20 years later, and we are going home!

Well, it's official. Charles was offered the job in Vancouver, and he accepted the position. Where do I start? I am oh so excited. It's just that the excitement is stifled a bit with the long "to-do list" ahead of us. I am such a procrastinator, and I know this. So I am going to try really hard not procrastinate when it comes to this move. We will be arriving sometime in June. We haven't quite nailed down any dates or anything. The girls seem excited. I think we are all ready to embark on a new chapter in our lives. I expect everyone who reads this blog, and lives in Vancouver, to become fans of Evergreen HS Football. This fall, friday nights...will mean..Friday Night Lights! Won't it be fun, all of us cheering and stuff. Shannon can get her old skirt and pom poms out. he he- Uncle Todd can get out his old BG uniform, put on the shoulder pads, and knock people out. Ha! Well, I leave in the morning at 6 am. for a softball trip, and I haven't even packed. So I need to get my life together. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and support. To Dena, and Laurie....my sweet dearest Vegas friends. You have both been like sisters to me. Thanks for including me in your families. It's going to be very hard to leave y'all. I love ya. To Mom, Dad, Shannon and fam, get ready for the wonderful, busy, crazy Anthony family....cuz we are a comin'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

DAD TOLD ME YOU HAD A MESSAGE ON YOUR BLOG I WAS EXCITED TO READ IT. HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE BLOGS BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU AND EIGHT WERE DOING FACESHEETS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, YOU ARE WELCOME FOR EVERYTHING ONE. WE ARE THANKFUL THE ANTHONY FAMILY ARE WILLING TO MAKE A CHANGE. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID,"I WISH YOU COULD MOVE BACK TO VANCOUVER" WE WOULD TALK A BIT THEN LET IT GO BECAUSE WE WERE PRETTY SURE IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. IT IS HAPPENING AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP------SO PLEASE ASK ME TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I CAN BE TO HELPFUL. HEE HEE.IT WILL BE OUTSTANDING HAVING 2 DAUGHTERS, 2 SIL'S 5 COUNT THEM 5 GRANDCHHILDREN ALL IN ONE PLACE. THANK YOU LORD. LOVE, MOM

meleea said...

yeah!!! so happy for you. now you will have to change the name and design of your blog. cant wait to see you all the time. xoxo

Shannon said...

HOORAY! I'm so looking forward to having my big sis around! I can't wait to go shopping together, have family birthdays together, spend holidays together and all that good stuff that we've been missing all these years!
The 'Couv wecomes you with open arms!!

Lee Ann said...

WAHHHOOOOO! So excited for all of you!